Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Crossword Talk » An idea for a new crossword value pack...

If you need solving help, ask here; discuss your favorite Crosswords.
9/14/2009 9:21:24 PM

Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
I have a new idea for a value pack. The value pack should be "all easy crosswords". These value packs would be in eight, sixteen, and twenty-four packs for Dell or PennyPress (8 or 16 packs) or mixed D/PP magazines (24 packs only). The reason is because another company, which I will not mention, sells easy crossword packs and harder crossword packs, but not mixed, like you guys do. (NOTE: I haven't bought a crossword value pack, but I base this info on the pictures on the back of your magazines.) I really enjoy your easy crosswords, and I will be coming back for more of them! Thanks!

9/16/2009 12:16:51 PM

Betty Andrews
Betty Andrews
Hello! Thank you for your great suggestion. We do carry "all easy" crossword packs, and will be making some changes to our marketing copy soon so that they will be easier to identify. In the interim, look for the Penny Press 8 or 16-magazine packs. I believe you'll find them to your liking.

We appreciate your interest in Penny Publications!

Betty Andrews
Reader's Services

11/4/2009 9:19:39 PM

babydoll_24
babydoll_24
Frankly, I would like to see "harder", "all easy" and "mixed" packs for crosswords. I think most of us know the company that was not mentioned. There are few competitors in the crossword/variety arenasmile And, I have to say that I would gladly play a slightly higher price for these, too. I like harder crosswords and because of coming across any easier puzzles, I have not purchased a value pack. There is no indication of the ratio, so I have simply not forked over the bucks in these rough economic times. Puzzles are in my budgetsmile

12/1/2010 8:26:08 PM

in which I just purchased today for of those volumes. Thanks for making a good book for me to pass the time!

Home » Crossword Talk » An idea for a new crossword value pack...