Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Your Opinion » A suggestion for your website

Give us your feedback about our new forum.
6/18/2010 7:35:29 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Hi,

I'd like to make a suggestion for this website, if I may. I would love to see here at this site a listing of the publications that should be on sale during any given month. Most all of the full-sized Dell puzzle magazines have this information included somewhere, and most of the full-sized PennyPress publications have a listing right in the very front just after the table of contents. I know these "on sale" dates are never carved in stone, but I find myself referring to these listings frequently so as to make sure I don't miss a book that I might like to buy.

For instance, several of the bookstores in my area put out new magazines on Fridays. If a particular magazine is due out, say, the week of June 22 for example, most times (but not always) I would be able to find it our for sale today, the Friday before, the 18th. So I generally check each week to see what is due to come out. And I usually find myself having to go and dig up a magazine to look this information up and it would be so much easier if I could just come here and get it! smile

Again, if you could just basically copy that monthly listing that you already include in your PennyPress publications and the info from the Dell magazines as well, that would be great!!

Thank you for reading this and taking my suggestion under consideration!

Bernadette

6/18/2010 11:25:34 AM

Thank you for posting on our forum.
We will take your suggestion into consideration.

admin

Bernadette1959 wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to make a suggestion for this website, if I may. I would love to see here at this site a listing of the publications that should be on sale during any given month. Most all of the full-sized Dell puzzle magazines have this information included somewhere, and most of the full-sized PennyPress publications have a listing right in the very front just after the table of contents. I know these "on sale" dates are never carved in stone, but I find myself referring to these listings frequently so as to make sure I don't miss a book that I might like to buy.

For instance, several of the bookstores in my area put out new magazines on Fridays. If a particular magazine is due out, say, the week of June 22 for example, most times (but not always) I would be able to find it our for sale today, the Friday before, the 18th. So I generally check each week to see what is due to come out. And I usually find myself having to go and dig up a magazine to look this information up and it would be so much easier if I could just come here and get it! smile

Again, if you could just basically copy that monthly listing that you already include in your PennyPress publications and the info from the Dell magazines as well, that would be great!!

Bernadette

6/19/2010 10:33:10 AM

Karachi123
Karachi123
I suggest to add a feature showing how many visitors are currently viewing a topic.

8/20/2010 6:36:32 AM

jeffloeb
jeffloeb
Well, its there. Sort of. "How many visitors for a topic?"

UR maybe interested in "a hit counter"?

U a Pakistani? (Karachi, the capital)

8/20/2010 6:38:11 AM

jeffloeb
jeffloeb
Bernadette1959 wrote:
Hi,

Bernadette

Great! An online slate! (hey that rhymes!!)

9/4/2011 10:54:01 AM

JB15
JB15
I would like to see all winners from each monthly contest posted on the Penny Dell website as it would be interesting to know esp. if you're one of the thousands ( like myself ) that enter these contest and have to sit & wonder until months later to see if you were chosen as a runner up.

9/4/2011 10:56:47 AM

JB15
JB15
I would like to see new or improved products added to the gift shop area. Also would like to see what happened to puzzles that were fun like alphabetics 1&2 or license plates; rather than buying the entire variety book.....just for certain fun puzzles.

9/7/2011 12:34:48 PM

JB15
JB15
I don't know b/c I am a new person here, but it would be nice to know if there are actual conventions for people who do Penny Dell Puzzles. I am an artist mix media etc ) and there are websites and local/international conventions to meet and see new products/people in the same genre. Are there conventions for word searchers ?

Home » Your Opinion » A suggestion for your website