Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » The forum

General Discussion.
10/5/2014 5:34:42 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Thanks Amy, The way it shows on mine you are only 6 posts behind me. Yes, the 1000 mark will be an awesome thing! CC

10/5/2014 7:26:01 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
And now with this October post of yours, we're up to 52 pages.

--
Amy

10/21/2014 5:34:54 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Today I was reminded how awesome nature can be!! I went out to fill our bird feeders before the wind and rain we're supposed to get started. While I was filling the feeders, I heard some geese. Our neighbors have geese, not to mention ducks and roosters, so I thought nothing of it. But then hearing them overhead, I looked up and saw a long line of geese flying south. There were maybe 2 geese off to one side to make up the V-formation, but most of them were in a straight line. I also noticed one by itself off to the side of the line like it was there making sure everyone stayed in formation. It's just cool how they know when it's time to head south and that they know which direction to head in!

10/22/2014 5:46:36 PM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Ally, those geese must have been a beautiful sight to see!

We have a mall located about ten miles from us that is near a river, and often we will see Canadian geese roaming around the area. They are really lovely! smile

10/22/2014 6:47:30 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
It was beautiful Bernadette!! smile

10/23/2014 1:01:33 PM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Hi everyone, Yes, I'm still alive. My house is for sale and I'm living with my boyfriend. Have not been able to get my computer over there yet. So I'm here checking on my house and thought I would say hello. Way to go Amy on passing me. Your right about the daily free puzzle thing. We are selling our houses and buying some horse property out in the middle of nowhere. Not sure when I can get my computer over there but for the time being everyone take care! CC

10/23/2014 2:14:22 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Good luck on the sale, the move, the horses, etc. Hope to hear from you again when you're settled and can get to a computer, even if takes a couple of months. By the way, if you're still at the computer and can read this now, my tests at Fox Chase yesterday showed that at this point I'm cancer-free!

--
Amy

10/23/2014 3:56:41 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
YAY Amy!! So happy to hear that!! smile

CC good luck with the move!! Hope to hear from you soon! smile

10/23/2014 11:48:31 PM

Semipro
Semipro
Congratulations to Amy and Cheez on both your items of good news!

Home » General Discussion » The forum