Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » Picture This Puzzles

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say/share your solutions.
1/25/2009 3:33:42 PM

llentz
llentz
Are there samples of Picture This or is there a book that just has Picture This puzzles?

1/27/2009 1:32:13 PM

The Editors
The Editors
We’re delighted to hear that you enjoy our Picture This puzzles. Penny Press does not currently offer a collection made up exclusively of Picture This puzzles. However, if we receive enough requests from solvers, it is certainly something we would consider.

The Editors

2/3/2009 10:41:50 AM

jmillsponder
jmillsponder
I would absolutely love to see a book of picture this puzzles!!! I did one of these in one of the recent issues and loved it. I've been searching every where for more of them to do. I hope you will offer this in the near future.

4/27/2009 4:28:51 PM

savage
savage
I would purchase a "picture this" puzzle book if they were available. Is there a link to find past "picture this" puzzles without having to tread through all the other games.

5/21/2009 7:48:48 AM

shell
shell
I too would buy a whole book of Picture this, LOVE them

5/21/2009 6:02:48 PM

nidanest
nidanest
I would buy a whole book of Picture This puzzles as well!

5/23/2009 2:57:53 AM

pennyfaninvic
pennyfaninvic
I would happily put in my request for a book of just picture this puzzes as well!

5/29/2009 11:28:29 PM

VenusRising
VenusRising
Picture This puzzles are my favorite. I would absolutely buy an entire book of them.

6/3/2009 11:52:25 PM

Zotmeister
Zotmeister
I, personally, wonder what on Earth these are doing in puzzle magazines, but I have to admit that I personally know a number of people that LOVE these, and I'm sure that if there were a Selected Puzzles series of these, it would sell. Like, a lot. - ZM

--
Darkness lessons learned/Avenging golden tresses/Yellow flower blooms
- "(dedicated to Millia Rage)", original haiku

1/10/2011 8:21:22 AM

timsbsns
timsbsns
Just signed onto forum to post specifically for this. Please consider making a whole book of these. Even if it's not a monthly publication, maybe even once a year, or semi-annually. They are fun and addictive. I'm sure that you'd sell a lot. At first I didn't even want to try it, but once I started couldn't stop. Maybe make different "difficulty" levels as well.

1/20/2011 10:38:53 AM

picturethisfanatic
picturethisfanatic
I will totally buy them too!! I love the picture this puzzle in my variety book I bought and I was a little disappointed that there was only one out of the whole book. If you make some picture this books, I will buy every single one!!

2/21/2011 5:37:23 PM

want2draw
want2draw
I would definitely buy a picture this puzzle book. I'm always dissapointed that there is only one in the variety puzzle books. Please do make a whole book of these or at least put more than one in the variety puzzle books.

2/22/2011 8:21:12 PM

booklover
booklover
i would really like to purchase some picture this puzzles. i havent done them in a while and i cant seem to find them anywhere!please bring them back

2/25/2011 4:41:41 AM

rmorrison100
rmorrison100
I am very interested to purchase some puzzle pictures.

--
free numerology | change my life

2/26/2011 8:38:07 PM

mercedeslynn76
mercedeslynn76
Picture This puzzles are my favorite..when i buy the variety puzzles at the store I specifically look to see if it has a Picture This included and if it doesn't I will not buy it lol. Would LOVE to see a book made with just Picture This puzzles!

2/27/2011 4:54:20 PM

lkmandt
lkmandt
I Love the Picture this puzzles. I would totally buy a whole book of them. At least put more than one picture this puzzle in you variety books..please?

3/1/2011 5:46:15 PM

williamskris22
williamskris22
I have been searching for a picture this puzzle book as well. I hate to hear there aren't any. I would definitely buy any and every one I could find. Please try 1 or a few as a trial and see what kind of response you get. I only had one in my last puzzle book and I loved it. Thanks so much.

6/5/2011 8:39:19 PM

birdcita
birdcita
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a book of these awesome puzzles!!! Or, as others have mentioned, please put more than one per puzzle book! 5, 10...would be GREAT!! smile

9/19/2011 8:22:04 AM

patriot
patriot
My whole family enjoys Picture This. I'm sure if you published puzzle books with Picture This exclusively, it would be a big seller. A lot of us wish we could draw. With Picture This, we can.

9/20/2011 8:19:14 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Where are these puzzles located? I don't know what puzzles you're talking about.

Home » Variety Central » Picture This Puzzles