Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Crossword Talk » Good Time Crosswords:AWESOME!

If you need solving help, ask here; discuss your favorite Crosswords.
2/27/2009 10:40:01 PM

babydoll_24
babydoll_24
Okay, I know I have posted here about being a Dell fan, but I am fast becoming a Penny Press fan. I am just about through the February issue of the PP Good Time Crosswords and I enjoyed these crosswords SO much. I think I am going to have to get a subscription to this publication. The themed puzzles were especially enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would greatly appreciate a full-size magazine just like this. I broke the spine of the magazine and had to tape it to even half-way hold the digest-size magazine together.

Keep this magazine coming!

3/3/2009 12:17:33 PM

The Editors
The Editors
Glad to hear how much you’ve been enjoying Good Time Crosswords! If it’s themed crosswords you’re particularly interested in, you might also want to check out Approved Variety Puzzles :

http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/product.aspx?c=crosswordsvarietySubscriptions&p=AX

In addition to featuring our most popular variety puzzles, all of the standard crossword puzzles included in Approved Variety Puzzles are themed.

The Editors

9/24/2009 3:24:29 PM

frenchprof
frenchprof
I would like to add my three cheers for Good Time Crosswords. I think this is the best crossword puzzle magazine out there. I especially like the level of difficulty. The easy are more challenging than the normal easy and right now, the mediums are a bit hard, and the hard are difficult, but not impossible. Good Time Crosswords will give me plenty of challenges!! I especially like the table of contents in the front. I want to know what level of puzzle I'm working. I got tired of looking for this magazine all over town and not finding it, so I just sent in my subscription form yesterday. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this magazine. I'm looking forward to many relaxing hours solving these puzzles.

11/3/2009 1:28:36 PM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
I appreciate these posts about the Good Time Crossword publication. I picked up the November 2009 issue and after working about a third of the puzzles, ordered myself a subscription.

I agree about the level of difficulty being just right! Most often, the crossword puzzles I attempt are either way too easy or so hard I can only answer a few of the clues. The Good Time puzzles contain interesting clues and thus far, I've only had just a few that I could not figure out at all. Most of the time, I've been able to figure out all of the answers after going back and forth for a bit. As frenchprof stated, "they are difficult, but not impossible." Exactly! smile

Bernadette

12/1/2010 8:26:18 PM

I have yet to beat your top score on masterwords, and I haven't gotten one alphabet soup right yet

Home » Crossword Talk » Good Time Crosswords:AWESOME!