Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Crossword Talk » Solicross

Discuss your favorite Crosswords. If you need solving help, ask here!
9/12/2009 11:51:30 PM

joy
joy
I would love to see a crossword book dedicated to the Solicross puzzles. They are my favorite and there are never more than 5-6 per book and most of the time less than that. I enjoy Sudoku as well but there are so many different companies putting out those books. Why not publish something that no one else is doing. Hope to see more solicross puzzles soon.

9/15/2009 6:40:31 PM

jeffloeb
jeffloeb
Maybe there's a Collector Series for the Solicross puzzle.

9/24/2009 2:44:59 PM

Dell Editorial Staff
Dell Editorial Staff
As a matter of fact, Dell has 2 Volumes of Collector's Series Solicross, each with over 100 of these challenging puzzles. Follow this link for ordering information: http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/product.aspx?c=collectorsseriespuzzlebooks&p=SOL

11/6/2009 4:05:59 AM

sylviatsang4
sylviatsang4
Has Penny/Dell decided to do away with Solicross Puzzles or something? There have only been the 2 volumes, Vol. 10 and Vol. 12, offered for quite a while. I bought them and have finished 10 and am about 1/4 through 12 already. Am going to be very upset if there aren't any more. As a matter of fact I've saved vol 10 to erase in case there are no more new ones.

11/11/2009 9:02:45 AM

Dell Editorial Staff
Dell Editorial Staff
Thanks for your interest in Dell Magazines. As of now, there are no plans to publish another volume of Collector's Series Solicross, however, that could change in the future. You can find seven of these fun puzzles in each bimonthly issue of Official All-Time Favorite Variety Puzzles.

11/14/2009 11:22:01 PM

sylviatsang4
sylviatsang4
I find that in the variety books of puzzles, I will do all the solicross, then all the crosssums, and then throw away the rest. Very wasteful, but futile to will myself to do the others. I would still like to see you return to publishing the Collector's Series Solicross books. I just found an old volume #4 that I'd finished but neglected to throw away. WOW! Did that make me happy! Am erasing them all and it will be like NEW!!!

2/7/2014 10:45:41 PM

deedee
deedee
I see there have been a few more books since the last post, but only 3 available now. I hope there will be some more! They are my favorite too, although the ones in the collectors series seem more difficult. But it's a good challenge for the mind!

Home » Crossword Talk » Solicross