Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Stretch Letters

General Discussion.
4/4/2011 6:36:41 PM

walwb
walwb
Does anybody else like these puzzles a lot? I am glad they released two issues of them, hopefully they will release more.

4/5/2011 1:31:21 PM

Anna Booth
Anna Booth
I love these puzzles! I have bought both volumes of the special series smile they never show up in the variety magazines enough! I wish they kept a list somewhere of each puzzle and which publications it is in!

4/5/2011 6:32:14 PM

walwb
walwb
I assume you also like frameworks too?

4/6/2011 2:27:26 PM

Anna Booth
Anna Booth
I LOVE Frameworks - definitely one of my favorites! They are actually challenging too!

I love my fill-ins, but they are just too simple. Frameworks are amazing, they don't cross as much so you tend to have to solve a few words ahead.

smile

I also love Tanglewords, Letterboxes & Places, Please.

I love pretty much all puzzles, its a bad addiction.

4/8/2011 6:35:43 PM

walwb
walwb
Same here even though I haven't tried a tangle word one yet.
Hey, being addicted to puzzles is actually probably a good thing :P

4/13/2011 1:40:17 PM

MQubed
MQubed
Where/how do I find the special series of Stretch Letters? A site search just led me to this discussion thread... (which is helpful), but ...

4/14/2011 8:55:07 AM

admin
admin
Administrator
MQubed wrote:
Where/how do I find the special series of Stretch Letters? A site search just led me to this discussion thread... (which is helpful), but ...

Dear MQubed,

Thank you for your interest! We currently offer two volumes at this Web address: http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/product.aspx?c=SelectedPuzzlesPuzzleBooks&p=STL

Happy solving!
Admin

Home » General Discussion » Stretch Letters