Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Your Opinion » Tinted background

Give us your feedback about our new forum.
4/19/2012 2:55:11 AM

creamchz3@aol.com wrote:
I don't work, so that's what I do! CC
edited by creamchz3@aol.com on 4/19/2012 Just sign on as someone else silly, it's easy! CC
edited by creamchz3@aol.com on 4/19/2012

I have problems enough keeping track of ME. Making multiples of me would probably spiral me down a toilet of insane, personal misery.

No thanks.

On top of that, I'm not here to get pluses. I'm here to have fun. That's my plus. Double the plus if you folks are having fun too, heheheh.

4/19/2012 7:37:56 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
PP, I still have no thumbs up/thumbs/down option, even on the left side. I only have "reply" on the right.

But here's something strange. Completely off the main forum area, over to the right on my computer screen is ONE full set of options, just sitting out there in the gray area. It includes the reply, reply with quote and the thumbs up and down symbols. But it's just out there once and it's not really connected to any one post.

This must be the glitch the admin was referring to.

4/19/2012 1:22:59 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
That's weird Bernadette! If it only started happening when we all started seeing the 500+ unread posts, to me it would have to be a glitch with the forum.

4/19/2012 2:25:44 PM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Yes, that's when it started. Maybe it will clear up soon! smile

4/19/2012 6:58:07 PM

Frances
Frances
Now that we're seeing alternating bands of white and light blue on post and topic lists (or it is lilac/gray?), those with green backgrounds (I knew of only 2) have disappeared. Too bad we can't color our own post backgrounds---probably would be a bit distracting, though.
Frances.

4/19/2012 11:55:33 PM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
TheDarkHorseOne wrote:
creamchz3@aol.com wrote:
I don't work, so that's what I do! CC
edited by creamchz3@aol.com on 4/19/2012 Just sign on as someone else silly, it's easy! CC
edited by creamchz3@aol.com on 4/19/2012

I have problems enough keeping track of ME. Making multiples of me would probably spiral me down a toilet of insane, personal misery.

No thanks.

On top of that, I'm not here to get pluses. I'm here to have fun. That's my plus. Double the plus if you folks are having fun too, heheheh.

It was an experiment that worked. Also, I'm not the one who figured it out. Just letting people know the rating thing is STUPID! CC

Home » Your Opinion » Tinted background