Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » Droid/iPhone app development

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say/share your solutions.
|
4/28/2012 10:31:15 AM

chelseafrenette
chelseafrenette
I have already sent an email to the creators of penny press variety puzzle magazines about this, anyways i have an idea. I would LOVE to see you develop an app filled with all your wonderful puzzles. Have all the same puzzles as your variety magazines and charge a $5/month subscription rate (just as an example). I love the magazines, but they are too big to fit into my purse, and i want to bring your puzzles with me wherever i go. I think this would be a great investment and you would get TONS of downloads and new subscribers, as most young people like to do everything digitally now anyways. All these brain age games and what not do great, but to have real penny press places, please, and fill-ins right on my phone, would make me the happiest! I think it is a great idea and worth looking into. If any of you who are reading this, please post and let me know if you would be interested in something like this. I would like to know if I'm the only one who would be excited about this, or if we get enough people posting back saying its a great idea, maybe they will listen to us and develop one. I have been patiently waiting for a few years for this app to come out, but so far nothing, so i'm taking matters into my own hands and asking for development. Thank you all for reading this, and i hope to hear from you very soon, and like i said, post if you think it's a good idea smile

|

Home » Variety Central » Droid/iPhone app development