Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » Frameworks

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say, share your solutions, and get help.
9/2/2013 10:30:24 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Meanwhile, TDawg is nowhere to be found, and doesn't even say if the "base" hint was helpful. I wonder if TDawg even SAW that hint! Maybe, and maybe not. And sometimes, a person can figure out how to ASK a question of a new forum, but then can't figure out how to go back and find answers.

--
Amy

9/2/2013 10:34:08 AM

Indiana Puzzle Solver
Indiana Puzzle Solver
TDawg is certainly one of the more interesting user names we've had in a while. I wonder if we could compile a list of our favorites (usernames) and then vote on them to decide who's is the most interesting.

9/2/2013 5:00:18 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
KittyFrickinCat and Acenine are interesting names, Chris. I went to the "users" tab and looked up the names of the most recent signers-up for the forum, and those 2 names struck me. Of course, TDawg is also on there today.

--
Amy

9/2/2013 8:26:03 PM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
If you recall that's what started my original "The Forum" was a lull in the amount of people NOT writing in. Well we all know what happened after that! CC

9/3/2013 12:10:09 PM

Indiana Puzzle Solver
Indiana Puzzle Solver
If you click on the users tab at the top of the forum and then click all users there is are at least 22 pages of user names. I'm guessing it would take a bit of time to go through all the user names to come up with a "Top 5" list or something equivalent.

9/3/2013 12:24:57 PM

Indiana Puzzle Solver
Indiana Puzzle Solver
I thought Quacker was an amusing username.

9/3/2013 12:29:50 PM

Indiana Puzzle Solver
Indiana Puzzle Solver
I enjoy solving Frameworks, but the symmetry of the Fill In puzzle, to me, is more fun. What do you think?

9/3/2013 1:59:13 PM

Frances
Frances
Well, I had a little time. Here are some user names (okay, quite a few) that caught my eye:

a_rosy_glow, againstheflow, aquaflame, badlybent, bigshow, blackorchid, blondemoment, Bobo the Hobo Lobo, buckeyeamy, bugaboo, Bugswerve, buster-spud-jiggers, cacmacac, Cannot Display, CatzCradle, chikefroth, Chriswords, Clockwatcher, clovermath, coconutmom, confusedkelly, coolowl, critters, dawgdude66, ding-dong-daddy, dolphingram, dwrect, empressofbugs, EriktheUnready, escapedcommieny, euphemist, ferfer72, fletchers-arrow, FourEyedLady, GIGGLES3591.

Glitterpixiee, goggie, GothiousRex, greengrass, Greensleeves Maverick, HappyFergie; Hatecommunications, hiccupz, hodgeheaven, holyheck, hoophoop, illiogical, imbored, imsobored, InMyLittleTown, joyseeking, junebugg19, Justdancingaway4lyf, KansasWheat, kosmikvoid, krispy, Lady Grease Monkey, learnernotlurker, lettingitgo3, LifeDontWasteIt, lilgothbaby, logicallife, logiplex, loser123, loser304, MamaMia, marshmellow, McSpeedo, MostlyGoofy, moviepyro, mrfreeze1.

mrmagoo144, Ms Western States, Nick Danger, notourproblem, oldbushie, OliveCupcake, onway2much, ozone, peanutfaust, peekaboo, picturethisfanatic, PrettyPorcupine, professor anthrax, rainydayz, rapidrabbit, recyclepolicewoman, redbuzzard, Sewknitcro, sillymonkey, Skittlebaby, sleepyhead, smkymtnsunrise, Son of Ares, Spudkitty, Tahoe Tootsie, thisismyusername, tinkercane, tissuepaperpet, tootietoot, tweekymikie, woohoo.

Someone with variations of Sean registered 21 times April 29-May2, 2008. (Please pardon any typos---tough typing.)

9/3/2013 2:21:39 PM

Indiana Puzzle Solver
Indiana Puzzle Solver
By my count, there has been about 170 posts on the forum in the past 2 weeks.

9/10/2013 9:57:18 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Oh, so in a way, one could pretend these puzzles were Hebrew-oriented.

--
Amy

9/11/2013 4:06:15 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Chris, I liked your "funny" picture, but the blueberries are pretty, too.

--
Amy

9/11/2013 5:53:09 PM

Indiana Puzzle Solver
Indiana Puzzle Solver
Amy Lowenstein wrote:
Chris, I liked your "funny" picture, but the blueberries are pretty, too.

Actually, I think it's stones on a seashore.
edited by Chris_INPUZZLER on 9/11/2013

3/15/2015 4:39:27 AM

eglpzl
eglpzl
For frameworks/fill in lovers, check out the website Wordfit.com they have daily 245 word fill in's that I can barely do, but those are worh it..

Home » Variety Central » Frameworks