Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Crossword Talk » Finding Value Crossword Books (the $2 ones) and...

If you need solving help, ask here; discuss your favorite Crosswords.
8/4/2014 9:14:08 PM

Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
I have not been able to locate any of the value crossword books that retail for $2. I have searched all three of my local Walmarts, but to no avail. Any idea where I can find and buy these books at retail? I almost feel like giving up because I can't find them anywhere. Also, is there a way to get a bigger bargain pack for these crossword books? You only offer a buy two, get one free set right now, not a buy four get two free set. Any way there could be bigger packs?

8/5/2014 11:00:21 AM

Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Hi Bernadette,

Unfortunately, I also checked my local Dollar General and all they had was Bendon books. I did not see PP/Dell value books anywhere in the store (but they had the regular magazines). And all of the Dollar Tree stores that I have visited didn't have PP/Dell crosswords, but they had word seeks/searches. I once even saw an easy logic problem book, as well.

And to PP/Dell, is there any way you can get these books to my local Dollar General? I would be very happy to see them there, and I would buy them in a heartbeat!

8/5/2014 11:42:21 PM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
I also have never seen PP/Dell magazines at the Dollar General. They do carry some books but they are all off brands I've never heard of before. Usually Crosswords and Word Seek puzzles. I would love to find a place too get these magazines for $2, I spend a small fortune on my puzzle books. It is one of the few luxuries I allow myself but OMG I can spend a lot of money on them! CC

Home » Crossword Talk » Finding Value Crossword Books (the $2 ones) and...