Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Word Seek Corner » A very welcome delivery!

Solvers helping solvers.
10/11/2014 5:20:59 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
It's not warmer-than-normal here in Eastern PA, I can say that!

--
Amy

10/11/2014 8:06:27 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
I don't think we have to worry about any more heat waves here in Maine! smile We took out the air conditioners this week, trying to keep the cold air out. This is my favorite time of year when the weather is cooler but you don't have to worry about shoveling snow yet!

Yes, the Holidays will be here before we know it! When I was a kid they couldn't get here fast enough, now you blink and they're over!

Glad you got a nice surprise in the mail Bernadette! Nothing like getting a new puzzle book! smile
edited by Purple Pisces on 10/11/2014

10/14/2014 7:18:25 AM

Indiana Puzzler
Indiana Puzzler
Bernadette1959 wrote:
We're having some storms this evening and then our weather will be turning a bit cooler! I love this time of year as well! smile

We had the same system here in central IN, but the storms did not pan out more than just some heavy rain overnight.

10/15/2014 1:33:16 PM

Indiana Puzzler
Indiana Puzzler
Tornadoes are a difficult concept to get used to. We too have a windowless room i our basement if needed. Most of the time I just watch the repetitive news reports on the tv in the finished section of the basement. We've had to go down the basement a handful of times in the past 5 years and never into the windowless room, thankfully.

Home » Word Seek Corner » A very welcome delivery!