Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » Picture This Puzzles

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say/share your solutions.
11/14/2012 5:31:23 PM

moi
moi
You MUST publish a book of just picture this puzzles. I recently got back into doing them and I love it! However, I can't find enough! PLEASE supply more in a book of its own, I'll definitely buy one!

11/8/2013 12:11:36 AM

wencoop39
wencoop39
I would love to be able to buy several books of just Picture This puzzles. They are fun and highly addictive and I love to draw. Please make some books with just those in them. I know several people that would buy them. Pleasssssssssssse wink

12/5/2013 7:46:34 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Todays free puzzle is Dells version of Picture This. It's called Skill-O-Gram. CC PP-WORD GAMES PUZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edited by creamchz3@aol.com on 12/5/2013

7/8/2014 2:53:56 PM

sgravelycomstock
sgravelycomstock
I love the picture this puzzles. Please offer a whole book of them or more of them in your variety books. I would buy books dedicated to them.

8/10/2014 12:20:37 AM

Anna Booth
Anna Booth
I hope I am thinking of the right puzzle since I don't have my book in front of me, but if I am - I'd love a special edition!
These are the ones with the grids and they break down the drawing by squares right? So you color/draw in the squares as noted and when you're done you have a piece of artwork.
I will admit, they are time consuming (especially for a perfectionist), but I am in no way a good drawer, nor are my puzzles done perfectly, but I love seeing that end result look like I actually drew something well!

6/2/2017 12:22:41 AM

eyeda
eyeda
Have you noticed the current popularity of coloring? If you put out a book of picture this puzzles that would be easy to color after the puzzle is done, of course it would be easy to sell.

Home » Variety Central » Picture This Puzzles