Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Crossword Talk » Can a Value Pack of Puzz. Giant Books be offered?

If you need solving help, ask here; discuss your favorite Crosswords.
5/2/2016 4:45:39 PM

Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
I remember when you guys offered a four-pack of Puzzler's Giant Book of Word Games for around $19.96 or something like that. I would be interested in purchasing a four-pack of Puzzler's Giant Book of Crosswords for myself and offering the same deal for all four of the others (Giant Word Games, Giant Word Seeks, Jumbo Word Seeks and Giant Sudoku), for anybody else who might be like me and wants an AWESOME puzzle value for somewhere around $16 (half-price) or so. Even if it were $19.96 for four volumes, I would snap up that offer real quick. But I don't have access to a credit/debit card, but I do have an Amazon.com account (which is funded by gift cards that are paid for in cash), and I noticed that you do sell certain puzzle value packs there. Any possible way you can offer those Value Packs for Amazon.com customers and/or on your Website? I would be so pleased if you did that! Thank you for hearing my suggestion.

P.S.: Now that I think of it, I did suggest this before (but not bringing up the Amazon.com website). I would like to see what the PP sales people say about this idea.

5/2/2016 10:37:09 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Interesting idea, Daniel, if Penny/Dell can put these items up on Amazon. If not, and the 4-packs are available, you can probably mail a check to 6 Prowitt Street in Norwalk CT. You could probably print out the screen of whatever you want to order, and mail that with your check.

--
Amy

5/9/2016 10:37:34 AM

admin
admin
Administrator
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst wrote:
I remember when you guys offered a four-pack of Puzzler's Giant Book of Word Games for around $19.96 or something like that. I would be interested in purchasing a four-pack of Puzzler's Giant Book of Crosswords for myself and offering the same deal for all four of the others (Giant Word Games, Giant Word Seeks, Jumbo Word Seeks and Giant Sudoku), for anybody else who might be like me and wants an AWESOME puzzle value for somewhere around $16 (half-price) or so. Even if it were $19.96 for four volumes, I would snap up that offer real quick. But I don't have access to a credit/debit card, but I do have an Amazon.com account (which is funded by gift cards that are paid for in cash), and I noticed that you do sell certain puzzle value packs there. Any possible way you can offer those Value Packs for Amazon.com customers and/or on your Website? I would be so pleased if you did that! Thank you for hearing my suggestion.

P.S.: Now that I think of it, I did suggest this before (but not bringing up the Amazon.com website). I would like to see what the PP sales people say about this idea.

Thanks for the excellent suggestion, Daniel! We're looking into seeing if we can make this happen. In the meantime, we do sell a 6-pack of Puzzler's Giant Books and Family Favorites, if that interests you: http://ow.ly/m61d3002JOm Happy puzzling!

Thanks,
Admin

Home » Crossword Talk » Can a Value Pack of Puzz. Giant Books be offered?