Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Crossword Talk » Offering Puzz. Giant Books at local food stores

If you need solving help, ask here; discuss your favorite Crosswords.
5/7/2016 4:58:03 PM

Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
I would like to see a display of Puzzler's Giant Books at my local store, but they only carry Family Favorites, along with some of your other puzzle titles. I talked to some people who work there if they could get them (I mentioned the books by name) and they said that another company brings in their puzzle books. Is there a way to get these Giant books into my local store, even if I have to pay $10.95 for a Giant Book? It would be well worth it!

P.S.: A listing of places around my area of stores selling Giant books would be helpful to me.

5/7/2016 9:29:33 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst wrote:
I would like to see a display of Puzzler's Giant Books at my local store, but they only carry Family Favorites, along with some of your other puzzle titles. I talked to some people who work there if they could get them (I mentioned the books by name) and they said that another company brings in their puzzle books. Is there a way to get these Giant books into my local store, even if I have to pay $10.95 for a Giant Book? It would be well worth it!

P.S.: A listing of places around my area of stores selling Giant books would be helpful to me.

Do the folks at Penny/Dell know where you live, Daniel? That might help them compile a list of stores in your area (however wide a radius they might feel is reasonable).

--
Amy

5/8/2016 9:56:22 PM

Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Amy, thanks! I mistakenly deleted it (stupid computer!) in the last post, but didn't catch it in time. So anyway, the store in question that I talked to the employees about the Puzzler's Giant Books (hope you're paying attention, PP! smile) is ACME Markets in Clifton Heights, PA, ZIP code 19018.

5/8/2016 11:27:47 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Oh, cool, Daniel, I hadn't realized you're sort-of in my neck of the woods (Eastern PA, anyway; we're just in suburbs of Philly in a different directions from each other).

--
Amy

5/9/2016 10:47:51 AM

admin
admin
Administrator
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst wrote:

Hi, Daniel! Unfortunately, we don't sell Puzzler's Giant Books in stores. You can only purchase them through mail order, by phone or on our website. To see what magazines are carried in your area, please visit http://magfinder.magnetdata.net. It's an excellent resource to see what stores carry our products!
Thanks,
Admin
edited by admin on 5/9/2016

5/19/2016 9:50:44 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
I just got an e-mail about giant puzzle books that we can order thru Penny/Dell, but I wasn't interested in the types of puzzles. Nevertheless, maybe you got the same e-mail, Daniel, and maybe you're interested in some of those.

--
Amy

Home » Crossword Talk » Offering Puzz. Giant Books at local food stores