Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Word Seek Corner » Does anyone have a subscription to....

Solvers helping solvers.
2/12/2017 7:17:17 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Spotlight Remember When Word Seeks? If so, have you received the latest April issue in the mail? It features the 1980s and has Ronald Reagan on the cover.

I saw it on sale in the store almost two weeks ago but my copy has still not arrived in the mail. I'm used to my subscription issues arriving after I see the magazine in stores, but I'm beginning to think this one's been lost. :/

Thanks for any help. I may just go out and pick up a copy so I don't miss it.

Bernadette

2/12/2017 2:23:20 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
There was once a time when I had a subscription to Dell Logic Lover's logic magazines, and my issue didn't come for the longest time, so I wrote to Dell about it and they sent me a replacement issue. Finally, around the time the replacement issue came, the original one they'd sent me also came. So I'm sure you can write to Penny/Dell to get a replacement issue for your magazine. And even if you wind up with 2 of them, you can always give one to your local hospital or something like that.
edited by Amy-in-PA on 2/12/2017

--
Amy

2/13/2017 7:48:07 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Thanks, Amy. I decided to give the mail until today and if it doesn't arrive, then I'll just go out and buy one. That will virtually guarantee it will be in my mailbox tomorrow. LOL I read someone else's post the other day where PD told her she had to wait eight weeks for a replacement copy to be shipped out and I don't want to wait that long. My mother's senior center is always happy to get any extras I have! smile

2/14/2017 7:02:47 PM

Indiana Puzzler
Indiana Puzzler
I don't know I would wait. I saw the quarterly Variety Puzzles and Crosswords on the store shelf for a couple of weeks before my issue arrived. Then again, its up to you, if you want the issue - buy it!

2/20/2017 8:19:34 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Hi Chris!

My issue showed up this past Tuesday, the 14th. So it took roughly two weeks from the time I saw it on the store shelf until it arrived to my home.

I had every intention of picking up a copy on the 14th but my shopping trip got delayed and then the mail arrived. Yay! Spotlight Remember When Word Seeks is my favorite PennyDell publication. I even save the covers in a file folder when I'm finished with the magazine! (I know, I know, I desperately need to get a life. LOL! wink

Bernadette

Home » Word Seek Corner » Does anyone have a subscription to....