Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Fill-In Area » Answers

Share your strategies and get solving help.
4/2/2017 10:42:16 PM

craftymomakat
craftymomakat
Can anyone help me please?!?!? The very last page was torn out of my puzzle book that has the answers on it!! For some reason, I am having a very hard time getting the last puzzle of the book started. I am just wanting to double check the 2 words that I am finally managed to start and see if they are the correct words! Please!! Can anyone help me please???

4/3/2017 10:47:56 AM

Frances
Frances
craftymomakat wrote:
Can anyone help me please?!?!? The very last page was torn out of my puzzle book that has the answers on it!! For some reason, I am having a very hard time getting the last puzzle of the book started. I am just wanting to double check the 2 words that I am finally managed to start and see if they are the correct words! Please!! Can anyone help me please???

If you would post the title and date of the magazine you have been working in, plus the page number, and the words you have already entered, someone might be able to help you.

edited by Frances on 4/3/2017

4/10/2017 11:03:30 AM

Semipro
Semipro
Indiana Puzzler wrote:
It's always amusing to see puzzle solutions referred to as "answers."

I sort of agree, but mostly I find it disappointing.

Isn't it strange that so many copies of puzzle magazines have the back pages missing? You'd think that spiriting away the solutions section was something the Tooth Fairy did on her day off.

4/10/2017 12:00:42 PM

Frances
Frances
Semipro wrote:

Isn't it strange that so many copies of puzzle magazines have the back pages missing? You'd think that spiriting away the solutions section was something the Tooth Fairy did on her day off.

That's good, Semipro. Thanks for my laugh for the day! smile

Home » Fill-In Area » Answers