Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » Unsung Faves

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say/share your solutions.
11/9/2017 2:05:57 PM

Ramsay MacInnes
Ramsay MacInnes
Throwbacks with 3 or 5-letter words to locate, or from phrases. More Classified Adds, and Quotation Jigsaw (a brilliant puzzle I only see once every few months or so). Maybe "Shadow" or "Match Up" with pix featuring TWO differences, not one. Picture Sleuth with more than three "ubiquities" (maybe 5 or a half-dozen). Puzzle Derby with Consonants==possible? Split'n'Splice the other way 'round (hourglass shape?). Though I'm at the end of my lunch hour, I'll think of others & suggest ideas for them L8R on this Forum (debut user but been doing puzzles All my life).

--
Ramsay Mac Innes Rmac1117

11/9/2017 3:21:54 PM

Frances
Frances
Hi Ramsay! I've enjoyed reading your posts today. Welcome to the forum!

11/14/2017 8:40:03 AM

Ramsay MacInnes
Ramsay MacInnes
Thank You Frances. Others I've thought of ftr this jump-into-the-fire are Masterwords, Scorecard, Diagramless crosswords (always of Course), End-of-the-Line/Categories, Letter Score (adding as few letters as possible to create words), Secret Word (I recently discovered; how about using 4- or 6-letter words as well?), In The Balance/Scales (also seen in Dell). If you ever wanted any alternative layouts for Masterwords, I could suggest a few?

--
Ramsay Mac Innes Rmac1117

Home » Variety Central » Unsung Faves