Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Let Us Know About Possible Mistakes (PP) » Pennypress Original Logic Problems October 2017

Let Us Know About Possible Mistakes.
|
11/22/2017 3:12:11 PM

overtones
overtones
I normally do Dell Logic problems, so I'm really struggling to understand why this magazine is so different, logically speaking.

For example, on page 8, Fine Furnishings. The way it's worded, I can't figure out why I should know that the table isn't from England, France or Italy. I mean, I get that they're both mentioned in Clue number 3, but I'm not seeing it as a real explanation.

I'm currently working on page 10, The Amazing Race, and I can't figure out how I'm supposed to know that the player with the Right of Way safety card is Xander.

The explanations in the solutions are very lacking with actual explanations. Dell magazine logic puzzle explanations can be paragraphs because sometimes their puzzles are overly complicated, but the answers in Pennypress are the opposite, supplying very little information to let me know what logical step I'm missing.

I need better explanations and what clue am I not seeing that shows that Xander is the Right of Way?

|

Home » Let Us Know About Possible Mistakes (PP) » Pennypress Original Logic Problems October 2017