Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Sudoku Scene » Sudoku Family Favorties

Sudoku fans, share your solving strategies, talk about the types and levels of Sudoku you like best and get help.
1/11/2018 4:31:07 PM

Weisswelsh
Weisswelsh
Hello, I always purchase the latest Sudoku Family Favorites issue. However, I have noticed for quite some time that the new books are not showing up for sale.

I click on "Our Products," then click on "Sudoku," then click on "Puzzle Books," then click on "Family Favorites," then click on "Select Volume." The last time this was updated was Autumn 2016. Ironically, the sample Family Favorites Sudoku Book showing on the screen when this list pops up is the Spring 2017 book, but it, too, is not listed for sale. Can we get this updated, so that I can purchase the newer versions? Thanks.

1/12/2018 1:44:12 PM

admin
admin
Administrator
Weisswelsh wrote:
Hello, I always purchase the latest Sudoku Family Favorites issue. However, I have noticed for quite some time that the new books are not showing up for sale.

I click on "Our Products," then click on "Sudoku," then click on "Puzzle Books," then click on "Family Favorites," then click on "Select Volume." The last time this was updated was Autumn 2016. Ironically, the sample Family Favorites Sudoku Book showing on the screen when this list pops up is the Spring 2017 book, but it, too, is not listed for sale. Can we get this updated, so that I can purchase the newer versions? Thanks.

Hi, Weisswelsh!

The newest issue of Sudoku Family Favorites is Volume 24, which is currently listed when you click on "Select Volume."

Hope this helps,
Admin

1/14/2018 3:53:52 PM

Weisswelsh
Weisswelsh
admin wrote:
Weisswelsh wrote:

Hi, Weisswelsh!

The newest issue of Sudoku Family Favorites is Volume 24, which is currently listed when you click on "Select Volume."

Hope this helps,
Admin

Hello, Thank you for your reply. Does that mean the book that is showing on that page (Spring 2017) is actually Volume #24? I just want to be sure I'm ordering the right one. Thanks again.

1/16/2018 10:36:42 AM

admin
admin
Administrator
Weisswelsh wrote:

Hello, Thank you for your reply. Does that mean the book that is showing on that page (Spring 2017) is actually Volume #24? I just want to be sure I'm ordering the right one. Thanks again.

The image showing is just a placeholder. The most recent volume is #24, which is on sale until March 2018.

Best,
Admin

1/18/2018 1:56:31 PM

Weisswelsh
Weisswelsh
admin wrote:
Weisswelsh wrote:

The image showing is just a placeholder. The most recent volume is #24, which is on sale until March 2018.

Best,
Admin

I'm sorry to be a pest, but I'm still a little confused as to which book to order in that list. The one that is showing (the one you called the "placeholder") is the one I want to buy (it says Spring 2017 on the cover.) But I'm not sure if that is volume #23 or volume #24 in the list.

Home » Sudoku Scene » Sudoku Family Favorties