Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Word Search & Fill-In Corner » Official Word Search puzzles

Solvers helping solvers; get help.
4/15/2018 11:12:14 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
I just wanted to comment, for anyone who might be interested, that it seems this publication has returned to its original look and format. It had become "Stars on Parade" word search at one time, then it went back to being "Official Word Search" but the format of the puzzles was a bit off putting to me so I never purchased it.

It may have been back to its original format for a while now and I just never noticed. I was in the drugstore the other day waiting on a prescription to be filled and picked up the latest issue, #176, to leaf through and was pleasantly surprised to find the format/type is now like Dell Word Search and Dell Pocket Word Search.

I decided to buy a copy and will definitely be on the lookout for it again in the future. It has subscription information inside the magazine but for some reason it's not advertised here on the website. smile

Bernadette

4/24/2018 6:06:45 PM

Josh
Josh
Bernadette1959 wrote:
I just wanted to comment, for anyone who might be interested, that it seems this publication has returned to its original look and format. It had become "Stars on Parade" word search at one time, then it went back to being "Official Word Search" but the format of the puzzles was a bit off putting to me so I never purchased it.

It may have been back to its original format for a while now and I just never noticed. I was in the drugstore the other day waiting on a prescription to be filled and picked up the latest issue, #176, to leaf through and was pleasantly surprised to find the format/type is now like Dell Word Search and Dell Pocket Word Search.

I decided to buy a copy and will definitely be on the lookout for it again in the future. It has subscription information inside the magazine but for some reason it's not advertised here on the website. smile

Bernadette

The format reverted a couple of issues after the name did - I presume production needed time to revise the templates or the puzzles themselves were already laid out. I'm sure others felt the same way you did for them to ultimately revert to its original name and format.

4/25/2018 6:03:23 PM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Thank you for the information, Josh! I'm glad I decided to pick up the magazine again and look through it! smile

Bernadette
edited by Bernadette1959 on 4/25/2018

Home » Word Search & Fill-In Corner » Official Word Search puzzles