Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Series Corner » Cross Sums Subscription?

Discuss your favorite Collector’s Series puzzle books and get solving help.
5/24/2009 9:58:25 PM

CrossSumsFan
CrossSumsFan
Hello,
I've been doing Cross Sums puzzles for years, and was hoping to find a subscription to the Collector series. The only option I see is to order each volume separately. Am I missing the subscription option; that would be much preferable.

Regards,
CrossSumsFan

5/26/2009 9:41:44 AM

CrossSumsFan wrote:
Hello,
I've been doing Cross Sums puzzles for years, and was hoping to find a subscription to the Collector series. The only option I see is to order each volume separately. Am I missing the subscription option; that would be much preferable.

Regards,
CrossSumsFan

Hello,
I am forwarding your inquiry to our customer service department and they should be contacting you shortly.
Thank you for your interest in PennyDellPuzzles!
PennyDellPuzzle Forum Administrator

5/18/2011 11:28:12 AM

lindap
lindap
Would also enjoy and utilize a subscription for Cross Sums!

1/19/2012 9:02:01 AM

stevenscottoddballz
stevenscottoddballz
I would like to re-subscribe to Cross Sums, too! I had ordered 4 Cross Sums magazines. When I got near finishing the last one, I came here to re-order, only to find that it was gone! I slowed doing the Cross Sums in the books, so that I could do MAYBE 1 page a month, instead of 1 a week.

1/19/2012 6:46:23 PM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
There's Cross Sums Value Packs in 8 or 12 magazines in the Collectors Books. Good deal! CC

1/25/2012 9:46:31 AM

admin
admin
Administrator
Thanks for your interest in Cross Sums. We do not offer our single edition volumes by subscription at this time. We do offer Cross Sums Value Packs, which are prepackaged and available in several different sizes. Check them out here: http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/subcategoryfilter.aspx?c=collectorsseriesvaluepacks.

Best,

Admin

1/26/2012 2:43:42 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
I wish I had said that. CC

Home » Collector's Series Corner » Cross Sums Subscription?