Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Series Corner » Logic Value Pack Question

Discuss your favorite Collector’s Series puzzle books and get solving help.
5/26/2009 12:44:58 PM

tv316
tv316
I recently received a 28 magazine Logic Value Pack. In it there were only 5 magazines from the Math & Logic series. Would it be possible to receive a Value Pack consisting of only the "Math & Logic Puzzles" series?

It's my favourite Dell magazine, and I'd like to get as many back issues as possible (I've just discovered these). I enjoy logic puzzles, but there are so many logic puzzle magazines that I've been overflowed with them. I enjoy them more when mixed in with all the other great puzzles like figure logic, cross sums, and the variety of unique puzzles that are in each issue of Math & Logic.

I e-mailed customer service a couple of weeks ago regarding this, but have not received a response yet.

Thank you.

6/4/2009 10:20:11 AM

Hello,
Your query was forwarded to Customer Service on May 27th and you should have (or already have) received a response from them.

Thank you for your interest in PennyDellPuzzles!
Forum Administrator
<em>edited by Admin on 6/4/2009</em>

12/10/2010 1:52:40 AM

what >????

12/22/2011 3:43:19 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Sometimes when I see package deals from Penny Press, I'll buy a dozen CodeWord magazines, and 3 or 4 Crostic magazines, and that's one way
that I get to intersperse different types of favorite puzzles. I get my Logic magazine in the mail every 2 months, and so far I have resisted any package deals
about Logic magazines, but who knows, maybe one day I'll get some of the logic magazines that I haven't read yet (like British ones).

(In fact, often as I'm working on one of the CodeWords or Crostics that I've bought in bulk, a Logic magazine arrives in the mail, and I stop working on
the bulk-buy, to do the Logic magazine. After I've finished all I can do of the Logic magazine, I go back to the other type.)

So if the original person ("tv316") who wrote the other year, about not getting the right mix, doesn't mind spending a little extra money up front, they could get
themselves a whole huge year's worth (or 6 months' worth, or whatever) of different types of puzzles, just by switching every so often from one of the
magazines they ordered in bulk, to a different type magazine ordered in bulk, to a 3rd type, etc.
<em>edited by Amy-in-PA on 12/22/2011</em>

--
Amy

Home » Collector's Series Corner » Logic Value Pack Question