Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Sudoku Scene » Too many easy puzzles

Sudoku fans, share your solving strategies, talk about the types and levels of Sudoku you like best and get help.
8/30/2009 1:32:50 AM

amorgan1015
amorgan1015
I have been enjoying Sudoku for several years. I am dissapointed the books starting with hard puzzles have been eliminated. I feel that I waste my money when I purchase a book with Easy and Medium puzzles. Are there any books currently in print to satisfy the experienced puzzle solver.

Thanks,
Andrea

9/23/2009 9:25:15 PM

jeffloeb
jeffloeb
Dell had the Sudoku Challenge magazine, with 166 puzzles and expert solving tips. That magazine doesn't come out anymore. but you probably could get a few back issues as part of a Dell Sudoku Value Pack.

3/1/2011 12:00:34 PM

davelaun
davelaun
I would be curious if anyone still has the old issues of the Dell Sudoku Challenge magazine. They are still listed on the Sudoku Solver website by Dell with seven of the old issues still displaying. One only needs the access code to work the sudoku puzzles ... however none of the old issues are anywhere to be found on the internet ... and Dell no longer have the old issues in house ... so the access codes are not obtainable. ONLY those having the old issues still around have them.

Sooo ... if anyone still has those issues, I would be willing to work something out to get those access codes. smile ...

Home » Sudoku Scene » Too many easy puzzles