Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Series Corner » JIGSAW SUDOKU

Discuss your favorite Collector’s Series puzzle books and get solving help.
11/14/2009 7:57:22 PM

mco1121
mco1121
Where did it go? I LOVED that puzzle. Very challenging and lots of fun!! Hope I can still buy it even if discontinued! Michele

11/16/2009 2:05:11 PM

jeffloeb
jeffloeb
There are several jigsaw sudoku puzzles in Dell Crazy for Sudoku! Plus Variety Sudoku

2/7/2011 3:20:59 AM

wolfemangarcia
wolfemangarcia
I was doing some puzzles in an issue of Math & Logic Problems and turned a page and saw a Collector's Series order form that included Jigsaw Sudoku on the order form with the tag "NEW!." I was excited as these are my favorite puzzle of all. So I jumped online to order a copy and couldn't find it. But I persisted and searched the site and double checked the various lists trying to find a book or magazine with just Jigsaw Sudoku. Stumped, I looked at the form again and realized it was from a puzzled book obtained in a value pack collection from March 2009. Boy, am I bummed out! Why, oh why did Dell do away with the series. If it sold out perhaps it is a clue that there is a market for the books. Surely Dell should be able to produce a second book of Jigsaw Sudoku in two years. Hey, bring on another Trigon book, too. I'm getting tired of doing the same ones over and over.
Thanks, if you are listening (in a reading kind of way).

2/7/2011 9:27:31 AM

Dell Editorial Staff
Dell Editorial Staff
Thank you for writing to Dell Magazines. Your feedback is very important to us. We know that a lot of you love Jigsaw Sudoku, and your requests for more Collector's Series issues will be considered. In the meantime, you can find Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles in each issue of Totally Top-Choice Sudoku. If you would like to send me your address through a private message, I'd be happy to send you a complimentary issue to try out. Thanks again!

2/11/2012 12:22:37 AM

LindaWagMel
LindaWagMel
How am I to send a private message so I can get a complimentary Totally Top-Choice Sudoku issue? I am new to this site.
Linda WagMel

2/11/2012 12:24:20 AM

LindaWagMel
LindaWagMel
What books are best to get if I want the 16 x16 sudoku block puzzles and jigsaw sudoku?

2/11/2012 6:58:13 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
To send a private message: "Users" on the sort-of top menu (not really the top). The top menu is in light blue. Then another menu is in darker blue.
Then "Solver's Forum" and "F O R U" are the next menu. Then, a gray menu has 6 things on it, and the 5th one is "users."

Click that "users" one. You'll see a list of the all-time top 20 or whatever it is, and one of the top ones in the right column (may have to scroll down
to see these lists) is Dell Editorial Staff. Since that's who you want to send your private message to, click that user name.

Then scroll down, and considerably farther down on the bottom left you can click "send a private message."

--
Amy

8/29/2012 11:07:40 AM

aries
aries
In the list of fall volumes collector's series, Jigsaw Sudoku is listed but the link doesn't work. upset

8/30/2012 9:14:40 PM

aries
aries
Hi Bernadette,
It's working now, thanks for the heads up!

3/29/2015 2:36:15 PM

Johnlieser
Johnlieser
How do I order Jigsaw Sudoku Books?

3/30/2015 9:45:02 AM

Josh
Josh
Volumes of Jigsaw Sudoku Collector's Series can be ordered here:

http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/product.aspx?c=collectorsseriespuzzlebooks&p=JSK

You can also find a generous number in a few of their Sudoku line...

Will Shortz's Sudoku: http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/product.aspx?c=sudokupuzzlebooks&p=WSB
Crazy for Sudoku Favorites Collection: http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/product.aspx?c=sudokusubscriptions&p=DSM
Totally Top Choice Sudoku: http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/product.aspx?c=sudokusubscriptions&p=TCS

(The latter two sudoku links are for subscriptions; the first two links on this post let you order individual books.)

Hope this helps!
edited by jjofriends on 3/30/2015

Home » Collector's Series Corner » JIGSAW SUDOKU