Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Word Seek Corner » Spotlight Remember When Word Seeks

Solvers helping solvers.
11/21/2009 8:41:44 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Okay, so here I am again but I just wanted to comment on how much I am enjoying the current issue issue of this magazine, dated Dec. 15, 2009 with the theme of the 1930s and 1940s. I just LOVE this era, even though it is a little bit before my time (LOL), and these puzzles have been so enjoyable to solve!

Thank you very much!

Bernadette

3/27/2014 3:36:32 PM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
I haven't seen this announced yet on the forum so I wanted to mention that "Spotlight Remember When Word Seeks" has been expanded from six issues a year to EIGHT!

I noticed in my latest issue that it said published eight times a year and I was sure it had always been a bi-monthly, so I asked PennyDell about it on their Facebook page and they confirmed that yes, there would be two more issues per year.

This magazine is one of my all-time favorites, so I was so pleased to see the number of issues increased instead of decreased, as decreasing seems to be the trend with most everything nowadays. smile

Bernadette
edited by Bernadette1959 on 3/27/2014

4/23/2014 5:52:58 PM

Chris the Indiana Puzzler
Chris the Indiana Puzzler
These are my favorite too Bernadette. I working on one with Gene Wilder and Marty Feldman as Dr. Fronk-en-steen and Eye-gore from Young Frankenstein on the cover.

--
Peace Out.

Home » Word Seek Corner » Spotlight Remember When Word Seeks