Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » Name of a puzzle

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say, share your solutions, and get help.
7/7/2010 12:03:51 AM

bliston89
bliston89
I used to get puzzle books all the time and I can't remember if it was dell or the penny press books but there was a puzzle in one of them and I need help figuring out the name of it. Ok its hard to explain but, there was a grid with numbers on the left side and above it, and the numbers told you how many boxes to color in black together, and once you colored them in it would make a picture. That may not make a whole lot of sense but i'm dying to remember the name of those puzzles, please help!

7/7/2010 11:55:31 AM

Noeckett
Noeckett
I think these puzzles have been known by different names in the past, but now they are known as "Logic Art." I don't know if Dell prints them in any of their magazines (never seen them), but the best source for these puzzles that I've found is Penny Press's Master's Tournament Variety Puzzles and Games, published quarterly. There is almost always a good two-page spread with four regular sized puzzles and a nice big one as well. The most current issue that I've found of Master's Tournament VP & G has a blue cover and a section of Logic Art. I believe Logic Art also appears in PP's Logic Puzzles magazines, but only two per issue instead of five. Hope this helps!

-Adam
<em>edited by Noeckett on 7/7/2010</em>

7/8/2010 12:06:59 AM

bliston89
bliston89
Thank you so much, that helps alot!!

2/17/2011 2:24:11 PM

buckeyeamy
buckeyeamy
bliston89 wrote:
Thank you so much, that helps alot!!

2/17/2011 2:27:20 PM

buckeyeamy
buckeyeamy
I have also found these puzzles in Games' "World of Puzzles". The March 2011 edition has 10 of these Logic Art Puzzles. I bought it and did them right away, so now I have to wait for the next issue.

6/14/2011 10:36:44 PM

ricaluanna
ricaluanna
Do you happen to know the name of the puzzle?

--
Enhance lashes the natural way with idol lash.Check this site out.It's all about affiliate marketing.We have to try payday advance loan.

Home » Variety Central » Name of a puzzle