Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » new magazine idea

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say, share your solutions, and get help.
8/2/2010 11:44:31 PM

joytn
joytn
Have you considered offering a Dell puzzle magazine devoted to difficult puzzles only? My dream magazine would include expert and challenger crosswords, trigons, challenger soduko, jigsaw and other soduko variations, expert and challenger diagramless, alphacode, timed kriss krosses, difficult cross sums and figure logics, sentence arithmetic, sum-doku, collectibles, dual anagram games, and word graphs. No word search or fill-ins, no skill-o-grams or mazes, no figgerits or cryptoquizzes please.

8/5/2010 9:17:54 AM

Dell Editorial Staff
Dell Editorial Staff
Thank you for your message! We always appreciate feedback from our solvers, and we'll take your idea into consideration. In the meantime, you might want to check out our Collector's Series volumes of Expert and Challenger Crosswords, Diagramless Crosswords, Sudoku Super Challenger, Sum-Doku, and Trigons. Each of these magazines is dedicated to a specific type of puzzle. These are available in single volumes or value packs, and you can order right here on our website if you're interested.

Happy puzzling!

8/15/2010 3:31:31 PM

Ms-Kitty
Ms-Kitty
I have to say I'd buy a book like that in a heartbeat! A line of all "Dell-vilishisly Difficult" cross-word, math, and logic puzzles would be amazingly fun. No mazes, no word-searches, no skill-o-grams. Just the good stuff.

With lots of Collectibles, please!

8/24/2010 4:50:13 AM

jeffloeb
jeffloeb
mskitty:

dell aready puts out xwords, xwords

nice spot of tea for URS truly.

a few yrs ago, dell had a "Sudoku Challenge" mag with 166 TOUGH puzzles. Alas, no more. (:

JL in SD, CA

Home » Variety Central » new magazine idea