Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Math and Logic Problem Exchange » looking for back issues of logic magazines

Logic Problem fans, discuss solutions and get solving help.
9/28/2010 10:20:22 PM

jaime
jaime
I LOVE doing logic problems but I tend to finish the magazine a few days after I get it, and wish I had more magazines! I have ordered the value packs (twice!) but they had almost the identical set of back issues in them. I am looking for other ways to get back issues of either Dell or Penny Press Logic Magazines. Any suggestions? Thanks!

3/25/2014 11:06:15 AM

TigerSpace
TigerSpace
I'm finding a few from time-to-time (e.g., an Oct,2003 PP "Original Logic Problems") in a discount store here. I'm not sure from where they are getting these.

3/26/2014 8:57:23 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
It seems to me that Penny/Dell offer some big packages for a relatively small price, right on this website. And if you're already a subscriber, you get tons of mail from them offering even more bundles.

I found the URL below, and if URL's print in these messages, you'll see it. If not, private-message me and I'll point you to it.

https://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/subcategory.aspx?c=logicmath
edited by Amy-in-PA on 3/26/2014

--
Amy

4/24/2014 9:48:00 AM

cocatfan
cocatfan
jaime wrote:
I LOVE doing logic problems but I tend to finish the magazine a few days after I get it, and wish I had more magazines! I have ordered the value packs (twice!) but they had almost the identical set of back issues in them. I am looking for other ways to get back issues of either Dell or Penny Press Logic Magazines. Any suggestions? Thanks!

It is now 2014 when I first read this so you may no longer be interested. I have a bunch of magazines I ordered and most of the logic puzzles are too hard. I can mail you the logic puzzle magazines for the price of shipping.

5/4/2014 1:29:52 PM

mrhaught
mrhaught
Have you ever run across the "Honeymoon for Ten" logic problem. I'm helping my struggling daughter with her homework( for the past two weeks). Lookin for some help. thanks in advance for your help. I can email it to you.

5/5/2014 7:19:18 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
If you don't mind typing up the intro, and the clues, and putting them into a post on this forum, that might be the best way to go. Then everyone gets to see the puzzle and gets to give you pointers.

--
Amy

5/9/2014 6:35:27 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Amy, there are always Logic puzzles in my Variety books and you know I never do them so at least you have that to look forward to. They still give me a headache. CC

5/14/2014 5:31:29 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Right, but when someone asks a question about a logic puzzle with an interesting title, I'm always intrigued.

--
Amy

Home » Math and Logic Problem Exchange » looking for back issues of logic magazines