Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Math and Logic Problem Exchange » Which mags have highest difficulty logic problems?

Logic Problem fans, discuss solutions and get solving help.
2/24/2011 11:17:53 PM

rgsundin
rgsundin
I find that I end up wasting the first third of the magazines because they are too easy. Can anyone tell me which magazines have only the more difficult level logic problems and/or suduko problems? Thanks!

11/10/2016 6:33:15 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Everyone, there was a person who posted massive spam yesterday, 11/9/16, and the editors managed to get rid of the spam, but instead, all the posts that person had latched onto, now are supposedly "the latest day and time." I am posting this little post both as info, and to ask people to help out, a few posts at a time (I already did 2 this morning), by doing the following:

1. Add to the offending post (they now all say "guest" is the latest post-er, but the guest's spam has been removed, so the true latest post-er is someone else).

2. After you've added to a post and it gets to the top of the list (if you have your posts in backwards-chronological order), go back in and delete what you've just added.

Thanks, everyone.

--
Amy

Home » Math and Logic Problem Exchange » Which mags have highest difficulty logic problems?