Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » Quick Quotes

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say, share your solutions, and get help.
8/29/2011 4:28:47 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
I love doing these puzzles. I know they are just like Quotegrams but I like the fact that the number can be in another answer. That way if I get stuck I can usually figure it out working back and forth. In that way it's kind of like Wordgame puzzles which are my favorite. My question is why they are seldom in the variety puzzle magazines. I buy all Penny varieties every week and thats a lot. I'm lucky if they are in one or two magazines a month. Someone please let me know. Or of they are in a certain magazine please tell me. I've been doing these puzzles for 38 years but since I buy them all I don't pay attention to the individual titles of the magazines. Thanks!

8/31/2011 8:59:40 AM

The Editors
The Editors
Dear creamchz3,
We’re glad to hear how much you enjoy our Quick Quotes puzzles. The frequency of all of our puzzles is based almost exclusively on the feedback we get from solvers like you. We keep a carefully tally of solvers’ likes and dislikes (from letters, e-mails, etc.) and will adjust the frequency of puzzles accordingly. If there are other Quick Quotes fans out there, we’d love to hear from you! As far as where to find Quick Quotes, your best bet would be either Good Time Variety Puzzles or Approved Easy & Fun Variety Puzzles. Each of these magazines includes two pages (two puzzles per page) of Quick Quotes in every issue. Hope this helps! Thanks again for the feedback.
The Editors

Home » Variety Central » Quick Quotes