Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Word Seek Corner » Contest for word seeks

Solvers helping solvers.
9/3/2011 7:35:38 AM

JB15
JB15
Hello ~ I never see any posts re: who wins each month's word seek contest esp. when you do not subscribe yet. I just bought my subscription for word seeks and entered the Aug 2011 Ice Cream Sundae contest but there's no posting on this website for any winners or runner up winners.

9/3/2011 11:15:32 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Hi JB,

There's usually a notice down at the bottom of the entry form about when the names of the winners will be published and what magazine title they will appear in.

For instance, I have the August 15 issue of Spotlight Remember When Word Seeks in front of me and the contest in the back of the book is titled "Made of Wood" and down at the bottom of that page it says the solution and names of the winners will be announced in the February 2012 issue of All-Star Word Seeks.

Hope this helps! I'll look in some of my back issues and see if I can find the Ice Cream Sundae puzzle and see where the winners will be announced.

Bernadette

ETA: I found an Ice Cream Sundae entry form and it says the winners will be announced in the December 2011 issue of All-Star Word Seeks. smile
<em>edited by Bernadette1959 on 9/3/2011</em>

9/4/2011 10:43:27 AM

JB15
JB15
Hi, I know contest winners are notified instantly, but the runner up people are printed in the Dec 2011 issue. I was hoping that this forum or Penny Press website would actually list the winners for each of their contests, like someone from NE won the other puzzle in June.

9/7/2011 12:25:58 PM

JB15
JB15
Does anybody know what states are the runner ups and who was the August winner for the Ice Cream Sundae ( word seek )

Home » Word Seek Corner » Contest for word seeks