Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Your Opinion » Curious

Give us your feedback about our new forum.

Female vs. Male puzzle solvers

8/9/2014 2:53:09 PM

Anna Booth
Anna Booth
Posts: 88
Female

8/9/2014 9:31:12 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Posts: 1599
Female. The "vote" button doesn't seem to do anything.

--
Amy

8/9/2014 11:28:55 PM

Frances
Frances
Posts: 698
We seem to have lost the ability to create polls and vote in them. I don't see "Create a poll" anymore----I think it was at the bottom of the "Add new post" page, but I'm not sure. Maybe it went away when the rating system (thumbs up or down) was removed. The posts about the topic "Curious" are here:
http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/forum/topic550-curious.aspx

8/9/2014 11:48:44 PM

Semipro
Semipro
Posts: 292
Female. Can't vote. What ever happened to women's suffrage?

8/10/2014 1:18:33 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Posts: 878
Female

8/11/2014 8:33:50 AM

admin
admin
Administrator
Posts: 108
Semipro wrote:
Female. Can't vote. What ever happened to women's suffrage?


Very clever, Semipro!

Unfortunately, when we had to retool the forum awhile back, we lost many functions including the voting one. Sorry, but we love this topic and hope others will continue to "vote" by writing in their answer.

-Admin

8/11/2014 11:11:26 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Posts: 947
Female. CC

8/11/2014 2:52:43 PM

Frances
Frances
Posts: 698
Female.

8/11/2014 4:32:08 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Posts: 1599
So far, all females have answered. The first male who ever answered the original post to which this post refers, unfortunately died last year. Where is Chris the Indiana Puzzler? Is Randy male or female? I have a feeling we females outnumber the males in any case.

Edit: How about my logic friend Michael1973?
edited by Amy-in-PA on 8/11/2014

--
Amy

8/12/2014 12:18:41 AM

gauthier
gauthier
Posts: 10
Male.

8/12/2014 8:23:15 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Posts: 947
I believe I've mentioned this before on the forum. I know about twenty females that do these puzzles. I don't know any males who do except for on the forum. Yes the Dark Horse One was a great puzzler and one of the few males that posted often! Gosh I miss him! CC

8/12/2014 8:26:28 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Posts: 878
I miss him too CC!! Any time I see something having to do with Bonsai trees I think of him!

I've been wondering about Chris too Amy! Hope everything is ok!

8/13/2014 5:49:49 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Posts: 1599
Same thing when I see a bonsai tree.

--
Amy

8/13/2014 5:51:00 PM

Randy
Randy
Posts: 24
Well since I got called out...Male

Amy Lowenstein wrote:
So far, all females have answered. The first male who ever answered the original post to which this post refers, unfortunately died last year. Where is Chris the Indiana Puzzler? Is Randy male or female? I have a feeling we females outnumber the males in any case.

Edit: How about my logic friend Michael1973?
edited by Amy-in-PA on 8/11/2014

8/29/2014 12:14:10 PM

Indiana Puzzler
Indiana Puzzler
Posts: 559
Amy Lowenstein wrote:
So far, all females have answered. The first male who ever answered the original post to which this post refers, unfortunately died last year. Where is Chris the Indiana Puzzler? Is Randy male or female? I have a feeling we females outnumber the males in any case.

Edit: How about my logic friend Michael1973?
edited by Amy-in-PA on 8/11/2014


I am here. I just haven't been checking the forum on a regular basis.

8/30/2014 10:43:43 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Posts: 947
I've been busy myself Chris and don't get a lot of time to check the forum like I used to. I seem to go back and forth though. For anyone who's interested I have three boxes of puzzles left. If you would like one send me a PM with your address and I will get them out to you. Thanks to all who took a box! I now have room in my closet! CC

8/30/2014 11:44:38 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Posts: 1599
creamchz3@aol.com wrote:
I've been busy myself Chris and don't get a lot of time to check the forum like I used to. I seem to go back and forth though. For anyone who's interested I have three boxes of puzzles left. If you would like one send me a PM with your address and I will get them out to you. Thanks to all who took a box! I now have room in my closet! CC


And thanks to you, CC, I now have lots of variety magazines to keep me occupied for quite a while.

--
Amy

8/30/2014 7:30:34 PM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Posts: 947
Amy Lowenstein wrote:
creamchz3@aol.com wrote:
I've been busy myself Chris and don't get a lot of time to check the forum like I used to. I seem to go back and forth though. For anyone who's interested I have three boxes of puzzles left. If you would like one send me a PM with your address and I will get them out to you. Thanks to all who took a box! I now have room in my closet! CC


And thanks to you, CC, I now have lots of variety magazines to keep me occupied for quite a while.

Well, I just realized that with all my new puzzle books I have two more boxes to make. So that makes five. I swear I'm never going to get rid of all these. I can't throw them out though. I guess it's a trip to the retirement home for me, they are always excited about receiving a new box or two of puzzle books! CC

7/11/2015 8:38:00 PM

Brian Coleman
Brian Coleman
Posts: 15
Male... Hi All!

--
Puzzle On!

Home » Your Opinion » Curious





7.2.12.0