Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Sudoku Scene » Crazy For Sudoku Variety

Sudoku fans, share your solving strategies, talk about the types and levels of Sudoku you like best and get help.
|
4/13/2012 9:04:37 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Penny/Dell,

Just within the last week the Crazy for Sudoku magazine caught my attention after a fellow poster mentioned that it contained a couple Trigon puzzles. Now I notice the title is changed to Crazy For Sudoku Favorites, and that Trigons are omitted from the description. Are there any other Sudoku magazines that contain Trigons?

4/16/2012 4:03:12 PM

admin
admin
Administrator
Purple Pisces wrote:
Penny/Dell,

Just within the last week the Crazy for Sudoku magazine caught my attention after a fellow poster mentioned that it contained a couple Trigon puzzles. Now I notice the title is changed to Crazy For Sudoku Favorites, and that Trigons are omitted from the description. Are there any other Sudoku magazines that contain Trigons?

Hi Purple Pisces,

Thank you for asking. We did make some recent changes to Crazy for Sudoku based on solver feedback. It now includes more Jigsaw Sudoku and Sum-Doku and replaces some other puzzles. We don't currently publish another Sudoku magazine that includes Trigons, but we suggest checking out Logic Lovers Math & Logic Problems: http://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/product.aspx?c=LogicMathSubscriptions&p=DML. This title contains primarily logic puzzles but also includes Trigons, Sudoku and many other puzzles formerly included in Crazy for Sudoku.

Best,

Admin

|

Home » Sudoku Scene » Crazy For Sudoku Variety