Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Your Opinion » To the Forum Administrators

Give us your feedback about our new forum.
4/27/2012 1:05:53 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
I have Internet Explorer 8. For a minute I thought I had lost the "edit" option, then noticed that I only see it for my posts.

Welcome back Amy!! Hope you had a nice vacation!! smile
edited by Purple Pisces on 4/27/2012

4/27/2012 8:46:28 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Thanks, Purple. It was nice, but driving 750+ miles in one day, back-to-back with 800 or so the next day, was not my cup of tea. We had to squeeze this wedding / visit with relatives / vacation in during just one week; usually we take a leisurely drive and do a lot of sight-seeing along the way on back roads. Hopefully we'll have a bit more time to drive leisurely, when the next wedding comes up in September.

--
Amy

4/27/2012 11:08:27 PM

Semipro
Semipro
Bernadette, you wrote: I do have ONE line of the other options appearing but it's just sitting out in the gray area to the right of the main forum and is not really attached to any one post.

I have that for the first post on each page of this thread. It begins "permalink . . ." Actually, on the first page, it looks like two or more copies of the line, squashed together (i.e., printed in almost the same place). Most of it is between the first and second lines of the post; a few letters hang out into the gray area.

ADMIN: that's with Firefox.

4/27/2012 11:10:50 PM

Semipro
Semipro
P.S.: It looks like two copies squashed together on the second page of the thread, too.

And there's no button for editing my posts.

4/30/2012 4:33:20 PM

admin
admin
Administrator
Thank you for letting us know about issues with the "reply to quote" and other options under the forum posts. Our technical team is looking into it. We'll try to get it sorted out for you as soon as we can.

Best,

Admin

5/26/2012 2:09:10 PM

Semipro
Semipro
Admins: This new account belongs to a spammer: xcfrrdvd

Home » Your Opinion » To the Forum Administrators