Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Penny & Dell Logic and Sudoku Value Pack

General Discussion.
5/3/2012 6:15:29 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Penny/Dell,

I have a few questions about this particular value pack:

1) I know that the Sudoku Plus Variety magazine is no longer published, but is there a chance that back issues of this publication are included in this value pack?

2) Is there a guarantee that I'll get at least one issue of Logic Lover's Math and Logic Problems?

3) Can you give an estimate in regard to the Sudoku magazine to Logic magazine ratio?

Thank you! smile
edited by Purple Pisces on 5/3/2012

5/3/2012 9:12:08 PM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Purple Pisces wrote:
Penny/Dell,

1) I know that the Sudoku Plus Variety magazine is no longer published, but is there a chance that back issues of this publication are included in this value pack?

2) Is there a guarantee that I'll get at least one issue of Logic Lover's Math and Logic Problems?

3) Can you give an estimate in regard to the Sudoku magazine to Logic magazine ratio?

Thank you! smile

I'm guessing they will tell you to contact customer service. Anybody else? CC

5/4/2012 3:45:21 PM

admin
admin
Administrator
Purple Pisces wrote:
Penny/Dell,

Thank you! smile

Purple Pisces,

Thanks for your inquiry. The pack will contain six Logic, six Sudoku and four Logic Plus Sudoku magazines. Unfortunately, we do not have enough back issues of the Dell Crazy for Sudoku Plus Variety Sudoku title to include in this pack.

We don't offer the Logic Lover's Math & Logic Problems magazine in this pack, but you can find six of them in our 36-magazine Value Pack (to order, please call us at 1-800-220-7443.)

We appreciate your interest in the Logic and Sudoku Value Packs!

Best,

Admin

5/4/2012 4:45:50 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Thank you for taking the time and looking into what the value pack contains. Even though the value pack is an excellent value, I think I may just reintroduce myself to an issue of the Logic Lover's Math & Logic Problems, which is one of the publications I am mainly interested in.

Just for future reference, in case I decide to get a subscription of the Logic Lover's Math & Logic, does it come in an envelope or plastic wrap?

5/4/2012 7:31:57 PM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
Purple Pisces wrote:
Thank you for taking the time and looking into what the value pack contains. Even though the value pack is an excellent value, I think I may just reintroduce myself to an issue of the Logic Lover's Math & Logic Problems, which is one of the publications I am mainly interested in.

Just for future reference, in case I decide to get a subscription of the Logic Lover's Math & Logic, does it come in an envelope or plastic wrap?

Hey Purp, With my experience when they mail one magazine it comes in plastic. When they mail two or three together they come in an envelope. When I order a large sum ( more than 10 or so) they are boxed. Hope this helps! CC

5/4/2012 9:03:28 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Thanks CC! I've read on the forum here before that not all subscriptions are mailed in a protective wrapper and was wondering if the Dell Logic Lover's Math & Logic magazine was.
edited by Purple Pisces on 5/4/2012

5/5/2012 7:59:24 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Yes, PP, my subscription issues arrive each month in a plastic wrapper. It's very nice!

5/5/2012 1:27:35 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Bernadette you suscribe to Dell Logic & Math? I just did a search and found someone who asked about the shipping method for this very publication 3 years ago, and they received an answer that the address labe is affixed directly to the cover and is not in a protective wrapper. I'm hoping that's changed in the past few years.
edited by Purple Pisces on 5/5/2012

5/5/2012 1:55:34 PM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
No, PP, I do not have a subscription to that particular title but I do have subscriptions to four other different PennyDell publications, all of which have arrived each month for the past year wrapped in a plastic sheet.

I cannot imagine that PennyDell would not mail out all of their magazines in the same manner, but if I am steering you wrong, I apologize.

5/5/2012 4:07:53 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Bernadette no need to apologize!! smile You were helping to answer my question based on your experiences which I appreciate. If I do decide to get a subscription and haven't heard anything from the Admin. on here I can always call to ask.

5/7/2012 9:02:14 AM

Bernadette1959
Bernadette1959
Yes, I guess that way you will know for sure! smile

5/7/2012 10:11:28 AM

admin
admin
Administrator
Purple Pisces wrote:

Purple Pisces,

Yes, the magazine is shipped in plastic wrap. Happy solving!

Best,

Admin

5/7/2012 1:13:49 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Thank you!! I see a Math & Logic Problems subscription in my future!! smile

Home » General Discussion » Penny & Dell Logic and Sudoku Value Pack