Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Crossword Talk » A few questions for the PP and Dell guys...

If you need solving help, ask here; discuss your favorite Crosswords.
6/17/2012 7:59:44 PM

Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
Daniel S. Taber, AKA dst
1. There is a Puzzler's Giant Book of Word Games (referred to as PGB of (puzzle type) for short from here on) 4-Pack on your site. Why aren't there any of the other puzzle types represented (Crosswords, Word Seeks, and Sudoku [I'm not as concerned about Sudoku, because there aren't as many books in the series])?
2. If you guys offered a five or even a six-pack of PGBs, that would be so awesome! I love the 562-page size!
3. Is Dell coming out with a series similar to PGB of Crosswords? I love Dell's crosswords more than I do PP's (Sorry PP.), because I love the giant size grids (19x19, or even 21x21). If there is such a series, could it be all easy crosswords? That way, we would have an option between easy and easy-to-champion/challenger.

Thank you for reading this.

6/20/2012 2:07:33 PM

admin
admin
Administrator
Thanks for your interest in the Puzzler's Giant Book of Word Games pack. We'll be updating the pack soon, as well as adding Crosswords, Word Seek, and Sudoku packs. Watch for them in the future! There are no current plans to publish a similar series under the Dell brand or to reissue Picture Puzzles, but we'll forward your feedback to our editorial staff.

Best,
Admin

Home » Crossword Talk » A few questions for the PP and Dell guys...