Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Your Opinion » White Box

Give us your feedback about our new forum.
3/5/2013 7:26:29 PM

Daisy
Daisy
On the List of all users, there is a small white box after the heading "Last logon date" that can be checked. What's that for?

3/6/2013 12:00:33 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
I'm not sure what it is your seeing. There's the avatar, the name, and number of postings, that's all I see. CC

3/6/2013 8:50:55 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
I don't see the small white box either, just the 3 things CreamChz listed. Maybe there's something special about Daisy's computer, who knows?

--
Amy

3/6/2013 11:39:16 AM

Daisy
Daisy
The avatar, the name, and number of postings are on the "Users" page. If you click on "List of all users" at the left on that page, then it's on to the 21-page alphabetical list of all 2112 members. Under the search box there, I see a heading that is, from the left: avatar, Username, Email, Registered since, posts, Last logon date, then the little box. I checked it, but didn't notice any change. I got nervous, so then I unchecked it. smile

3/6/2013 5:19:11 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Aha! Now I get it. You're right, there is a little white box up at the top. I suspect it's for site administrators only, if they have to take someone off the list for any reason, or if someone who used to be just a plain person, joined the staff at Penny/Dell after that, and got elevated to some special status -- whatever, I guess they have to have that checkbox to "change the status of this user one way or another." It does seem funny, though, that the box (if it IS for the Penny/Dell staff) is there for all of us to see.

--
Amy

Home » Your Opinion » White Box