Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Series Corner » Cross Sums Collector's Series

Discuss your favorite Collector’s Series puzzle books and get solving help.
9/2/2013 7:27:55 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
For anyone who has ordered any of the Cross Sums Collector's Series volumes from Dell, do they contain any larger sized puzzles or are they all standard size?

9/2/2013 8:55:14 PM

Frances
Frances
Some of the very early volumes had a couple of the large sizes, but I don't think I've seen any in the last 100 volumes or so (just guessing). However, if Dell is going to start including the variations in future volumes, perhaps the large size might be included just for size variation alone.

9/2/2013 9:17:43 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Thanks Frances. I was looking at the Deluxe Edition of the Cross Sums (Volume 2) Not sure if it's an older volume or not, but to get 100 more puzzles for $1 less than the other volumes, I can't really complain if there aren't any larger size puzzles. It will be a surprise! smile

9/2/2013 11:17:47 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Apparently I can't do math too well LOL!!The Deluxe Edition is only $0.30 less not a $1. Was looking too quickly at the prices and saw $5.95 for the current volumes and not the actual $5.25.

9/3/2013 8:39:23 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
OK, Purple, at least the Deluxe Edition is LESS than the other volumes. Imagine if you'd read things wrong, and it was MORE!

--
Amy

9/3/2013 9:52:33 AM

admin
admin
Administrator
Purple Pisces wrote:
For anyone who has ordered any of the Cross Sums Collector's Series volumes from Dell, do they contain any larger sized puzzles or are they all standard size?

Hi, Purp! All the puzzles are standard size.

Happy solving!
Admin

9/3/2013 12:50:05 PM

Purple Pisces
Purple Pisces
Thanks for answering Administrator!! smile

10/22/2013 4:06:57 PM

Frances
Frances
Today I received my order of new Dell Collector's Series Cross Sums #170-174, and I really like the re-designed covers. Pretty with a clean look. (Also pretty is that pristine undoneness inside the covers!) No signs of any variations yet, so I guess it's too soon-----but I'll keep waiting. smile Something else new is a $7.95 price printed on the cover. Eek. I think I'll be sticking to the value packs and other sales offers if they end up actually charging that much.

10/22/2013 5:56:25 PM

Indiana Puzzler
Indiana Puzzler
Frances wrote:
Today I received my order of new Dell Collector's Series Cross Sums #170-174, and I really like the re-designed covers. Pretty with a clean look. (Also pretty is that pristine undoneness inside the covers!) No signs of any variations yet, so I guess it's too soon-----but I'll keep waiting. smile Something else new is a $7.95 price printed on the cover. Eek. I think I'll be sticking to the value packs and other sales offers if they end up actually charging that much.

Frances - I also noticed that with the Penny Selects volumes I ordered recently. The covers are very clean looking with respect to their lines. The Frameworks is tough!

Home » Collector's Series Corner » Cross Sums Collector's Series