Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Variety Central » PENNY PRESS PUZZLES??

See what other Variety puzzle fans have to say, share your solutions, and get help.
4/16/2014 8:33:01 PM

njpair
njpair
Does anyone know if Penny Press sells a Variety Pack with just Penny Press puzzles? Appreciate the help smile

4/17/2014 6:29:01 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
Sure they do. Cream Cheese has lots of them which she's giving away, with only a few puzzles already done by her. And if you want to buy completely new ones from Penny, the link to that is: https://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/subcategory.aspx?c=variety
For example, you can look at the 2nd or 3rd row down of puzzle books on the right hand side of the page, the middle product.

--
Amy

4/26/2014 11:26:08 AM

creamchz3@aol.com
creamchz3@aol.com
The thing about getting all PP puzzles in the Variety Pack is that you have to order them through customer service. You can actually get 40 at a time. I've been doing this for years. And true that if you want some freebies with very few puzzles in them I have 4 years worth of all the PP variety puzzles they put out. Would be happy to send you some. Just let me know if you like easy or masters or in between or a variety. CC

4/27/2014 6:24:21 AM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
By the way, CC, didn't you mention recently that you'd send a few more mags to me? I'm ready for them -- Amy

--
Amy

3/9/2016 4:46:06 PM

JohnJSal
JohnJSal
As far as ordering online, only the 8- and 16-packs are PP or Dell only. The larger packs are mixed.

6/4/2016 5:48:40 PM

chmeans13
chmeans13
Hello, puzzle fans and administrators. I have a question on the variety puzzles books. I have bought six Penny Press Puzzles books at a local bookstore, although a lot of the time I find that I do not enjoy about one-third of the puzzles in the book. There are only some types of puzzles that I do like (some are too hard), so I am curious if there is a way for customers to customize the variety puzzles book with their favorite puzzles (I bought some of the single-puzzle books and did not like them as much as the variety puzzles, but since I only like half of the puzzles in the book, it gets a little frustrating.) Is there a way to buy a book with only your favorite types of puzzles (other than the single-puzzle books)? PLEASE, HELP!
edited by chmeans13 on 6/4/2016

6/5/2016 8:54:38 PM

Josh
Josh
chmeans13 wrote:
Hello, puzzle fans and administrators. I have a question on the variety puzzles books. I have bought six Penny Press Puzzles books at a local bookstore, although a lot of the time I find that I do not enjoy about one-third of the puzzles in the book. There are only some types of puzzles that I do like (some are too hard), so I am curious if there is a way for customers to customize the variety puzzles book with their favorite puzzles (I bought some of the single-puzzle books and did not like them as much as the variety puzzles, but since I only like half of the puzzles in the book, it gets a little frustrating.) Is there a way to buy a book with only your favorite types of puzzles (other than the single-puzzle books)? PLEASE, HELP!
edited by chmeans13 on 6/4/2016

Penny/Dell does not currently offer a way to customize a magazine to only include certain types. If you have a certain inclination, you can sometimes buy a magazine that leans more towards your interest.

For instance, for easier puzzles, you can try Good Time Variety Puzzles or Easy & Fun Variety Puzzles, both Penny Press titles, which focus on the easier end of the spectrum. If you are mostly interested in math, logic and deduction puzzles, check out Dell's Math and Logic Problems.
Your original post doesn't specify what type of puzzles you're into; if you share here we can recommend titles that have the more generous counts of those puzzles.

Josh

Home » Variety Central » PENNY PRESS PUZZLES??