Solver's Forum
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Your Opinion » magazine availability in stores

Give us your feedback about our new forum.
7/12/2014 11:46:12 AM

ronniellama
ronniellama
I've been a Penny Press magazine junkie for years. Typically I buy them in stores like Walmart, Walgreens, Safeway, or other pharmacy stores. Since May 2014, I noticed that new magazines weren't being put in any of the stores and by June, there were NO PennyPress magazines anywhere. What's up? Why aren't your magazines in any of the local stores? I don't usually buy them online or with the coupons in the magazines because I don't want old issues that I've already done. Very disappointed and missing my puzzle time.
Ron

7/12/2014 4:27:38 PM

Amy Lowenstein
Amy Lowenstein
I don't know what's going on, Ron, but if necessary, you could get a subscription so that new magazines keep coming in the mail every couple of months.

--
Amy

7/21/2014 11:45:30 AM

ronniellama
ronniellama
Found this answer on another thread - PennyDell: You're not the only one to notice this gap in new issues of our puzzle magazines in local retail outlets and bookstores.
A national magazine distributor closed shop suddenly, and we've been acting as quickly as possible to restock retailer's shelves with our magazines, which you should be seeing within the next month. Thank you for your concern and your loyalty.

Home » Your Opinion » magazine availability in stores